We currently have the following vacancies at Shipston High School:
Librarian/Cover Supervisor (starting in January 2018)
8.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m. term time plus inset days
To manage the school Library and provide cover supervision of classes for teachers if required.
Catering Assistant (starting as soon as possible)
12.00 noon - 2.00 p.m. term time plus 2 weeks during school holidays.
To work in the school kitchen assisting with the production and serving of food.
School Cleaning Supervisor
46 week contract, to work during term time Monday to Friday 3.30pm to 6.30pm with deep cleaning tasks during selected school holidays.
15 hours per week. Additional hours may be available over the school holidays for deep cleaning.
• Must be hardworking, reliable and trustworthy with ability to use own initiative
• Duties to include dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and other general cleaning.
• Areas to be cleaned include toilets, kitchen area, floors and classrooms.
• To supervise a team of cleaners
• Paid fortnightly
• Experience in managing and motivating a team is preferred but not essential
• Uniform will be provided.
• Paid holiday entitlement.
• DBS checks will be required.
• Cleaning experience in similar position is required, however training will be provided.
For further details or to apply please contact Marek.Kluczynski@churchillservices.com
Shipston High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.